Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't written in here for some time. I have been IBS symptoms free for over a month...and then I started taking some antibiotics. In the same time I was also following a very strict diet....well...I have to go for the first fit of my wedding dress so blame me for my madness but since this IBS thing started I have put on a LOT of weight and I have no idea why....I am double to say the least! Anyway....I was on this horrible diet and taking antibiotics and bam! i just collapsed!I fainted...total low calcium low sugar crisis....vision turned black my arms froze...you know...the usual...and of course, I've had D as well. Totally freaked out I rushed to the first private clinic I knew and asked for a full scan of my organs! I thought there was something wrong with my ovaries, this is what I was taking the antibiotics for! And bam! they tell me that in fact my gallbladder does NOT work! They told me that all the gas and everything is because of that...and it is not only that it doesn't work BUT...its shape and everything there makes it a bad bad gallbladder....as in the gallbladder you don't want to have! LOL The rest of my organs are just fine. This might explain the very yellow and almost white poo that I get very often! I almost ended up thinking there was something wrong with my liver...but ,my liver is just perfect!Am going on some new medication now to see if I can get this solved! Will keep you posted!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Theres a lot of stuff on the web about homeopathic remedies. I'm not a great believer in them. My surgeon said once the gallbladder is dysfunctional it is always dysfunctional. Washouts can help with stones and sludge but will not help a dysfunctional gallbladder.Big debate about homeopathy within the NHS here in the UK. No eveidence at all that it works and there are calls for all funding to cease because of this.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What medication r u using they have said i could have dysfunction of the gallbladder or SOD or IBS sick of being in pain all the time waiting on further appointment with Consultant looking 4 ideas to keep it under control until i c him again. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.