Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I right in thinking most people here had irritable guts (at least in times of stress, or in response to certain foods) by their 20s? Anyone who never had any history of gut irritability (or IBS symptoms) before their mid-30s?

·
Registered
33,934 Posts
Extremely mild symptoms of IBS during my 20's that seemed to be a consequence of a sleep disorder.When they finally fixed that the IBS went away (and all I had was very mild urgency that was relieved by a bowel movement that may not even be enough to diagnose IBS with--I could have been still in the normal range)Severe IBS started in my Mid-30'sK.

·
Registered
33,934 Posts
Extremely mild symptoms of IBS during my 20's that seemed to be a consequence of a sleep disorder.When they finally fixed that the IBS went away (and all I had was very mild urgency that was relieved by a bowel movement that may not even be enough to diagnose IBS with--I could have been still in the normal range)Severe IBS started in my Mid-30'sK.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.