Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
quote: I made such an effort to be positive and feel I have really let myself down and forgive me for saying but feel like such a weak person
Don't talk such #### - You haven't let yourself down. After all you didn't ask for any of this to happen did you??? I am sure you're very P*****D off about the situation, as we all get like that when these things happen.Anyway, 24 means you still have plenty more time ahead of you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Forgive me for asking but have you ever tried Clinical Hypnotherapy? I am on it at the moment and it is starting to do wonders for me (After 6 months of treatment) Maybe that's worth a try!! I know it's expensive, but I'd pay anything to just keep the IBS under control.I go on holidays twice a year with my mates, but I go on my own terms and I tell them that I'll organise it.So we normally do a weekend on Eurostar to Paris/Lille/Brussels/Bruges as it means I have a toilet right by me all the time, and when I get to France/Belgium there are MILLIONS of toilets everywhere.Or I book a holiday in St Malo, via the Cat from Poole, and it is only 5 minutes walk to the nearest bar with Toilet from the Ferry Terminal.Or I book a caravan, and it means I can be with my mates for up to 95% of the time. I let them go off and see things, but I just go to places with bogs nearby.Keep your chin up and think to yourself that it might pee down with rain in Spain at the mo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.