Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello allI am the one that I had started to have the panic disorder since 1996. And it took me a long time to figure out after I decided to meet psychologist. At the first time the doctor gave me the anti depession and xanax. It works at that time because I feel like i can release from the unencape jail. About a year now my panic disorder is controable but it develop to be the social anxity!!! My symtom such as hand shaking and the worst thing is "hard tongue". It made me unable to speak or speak but sound like a fool. It is getting worse now when I have to gp for the job interview and I really ashame that I can not speak and request to leave. Please give me the way to escape from this pain.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for your advice. But it is quite hard to deal with my social anxity. Just like yesterday job interview I took 0.5mg xanax 8 pills but it doesnot help me at all!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh really!!! I think I need to meet the doctor for an advice.When I have the job interview it seem like I feel all the thing I said is wrong!!!So what should I do especially with the strict interviwer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.