Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

some common symptoms of lg

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cat crazy 
#1 ·
Reading over some posts in the past and recent ones on lg there seem to be a few common symptoms, as follows, and I want to know if the others agree.1. No pain.2. Mostly sufferers don't smell it themselves.3. Most have said that it improves when taking antibiotics and after it's stopped lg symptoms return.4. Most feel a sensation in the rectum. If anyone else thinks there are some more common symptoms please post. Maybe it's has something to do with bacterial fermentation, especially if it improves with antibiotics. I think if Dr. Pimental were asked this question I'm sure he would be quite helpful in understanding the lg aspect of ibs. I'm sure he would not be like other gi doctors who will dismiss it as anxiety, psychological or other. Maybe he's the dude who may even do the research on it. Anyone has any connection to Dr. Pimental or how can one talk to him about it via the web or telephone? Any ideas?

#3 ·
smelly1You are right, I did not notice the other post. Yes most lgers have pretty much same symptoms. It means there must be some common culprit to this syndrome, but what? As I said in my post maybe Dr Pimental would be the one to help either do the research or give some meds/diet or solution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.