Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, I am having a sigmoidoscopy on Wednesday. I wanted a general anesthetic for the procedure, and was unable to get through to my doctor to request one. Well, I spoke to her today and she is going to arrange for me to have the anesthetic for the procedure.
Finally, some good news! I hope and pray that the procedure goes without flaw and that my results are good.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Great!!! So glad you spoke to the Doc and now hopefully you can rest easy a bit. Let us know how you are doing.
BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Great!!! So glad you spoke to the Doc and now hopefully you can rest easy a bit. Let us know how you are doing.
BQ

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am feeling more relaxed now. I just wondered what the prep is going to be like. I have to do one fleet enema a couple of hours before hand. Is that as uncomfortable as it sounds?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am feeling more relaxed now. I just wondered what the prep is going to be like. I have to do one fleet enema a couple of hours before hand. Is that as uncomfortable as it sounds?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.