Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help! I have been diagnosed ibsc and suffer from lots of pain and bloating. However the last 2 weeks i have suffered from the most awful headache and nausea. Everyday I think it is better and then it gradually comes on until in the evening I don't know what to do with myself. I would rather have the pain and bloating than this. (Which I dont have at the moment!) Is this linked to ibs or is it somehting else? My chest and muscles and joints ache as well. (I don't have flu as I have periods of a few hours where I feel ok).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Stedwell, I sympathize with you and hope that you find relief soon. I'm not very much help or knowledgable about about IBS but keep posting for help and do keep after your doctors for proper help.You seem to feel better in the morning so it sounds like something you eat or meds that do not agree with you and you react to them later in the day? You have friends here who all wish you well and good luck. Are you taking Zelnorm now?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi CharlieI'm due to see my doctor next Thursday and I have downloaded some info on zelnorm to take to my appointment. I hope she will prescribe it then. I have been looking to see if there is a connection with food but there doesn't seem to be one. This just seems to be going on for so long. Thanks for your reply it really does help when someone else sympathizes with your pains and it takes the strain off family members who are fed up of hearing about it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts