Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i dont know if any one out there is religious or not, but i just anted to say that through out all the pain and suffering, a little bit of faith, always helps. i just trust in my loving lord and savior, jesus christ, and he always pulls throughfor me, and i now that i have IBS-D for a reason, and it WONT last forever. i cant thank everybody enough for supporting me and each other through our tough and painful moments. GOd bless, i will be praying for you
and remember, GOD loves you, no matter what~Christiana :love:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Your opinion is respected, and many people on this board acknowledge that a spiritual life helps. However, please note that religious posts on this board tend to create a lot of controversy and hurt feelings, so we try not to post anything that leans towards any one religion, and we try not to open discussion on religion at all.
That said, welcome to the board! Hope you'll stay awhile and contribute! Ask many specific questions - there are many knowledgeable people on the board.
And for anyone else who reads this post after this posting - please - I've addressed it. Reserve your comments to welcomes and helpful suggestions!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi Christiana,WELCOME!Yes, a spiritual component has been shown to be a big help to anyone dealing with a chronic condition. There are lots of studies showing what you already knew helped you too!
So nice to meet you!!
Lisa from Nevada

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dear Christiana....Just wanted to let you know I appreciated what you said in your post. There is much truth in what you expressed. I was going to send you an email but noted that you did not have one shown. Hang in there! I will be thinking of you and hope you will keep me in your thoughts also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.