Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since most of us here have IBS...
I-irritable <---we do tend to get very irritable, and not just from IBS, but due to IBS. Therefore, we also tend to get snappy, and rude at times with others. I can understand this, and I accept it. So now we have a new addition IS-irritable syndrome .B-Bowel<---now this word is in the middle for some reason. Ahh, the contributing part.S-Syndrome<---the S here goes above with the IS. I hope you all get the general idea of what I was trying to get across. I've had not even 5 hours sleep in 3 days
Just my two cents.Jadair--- :love:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL, I guess no one understand what I meant. Sorry, I was really tired. Did get a straight 5 hours sleep last night, and had two naps today, a little over an hour from each one. I think I know why I am always "more" tired then usual. I've been doing my workouts, jogging, running, and getting out of the house more then usual. My medication (I just read all about it) well, with my medication (DICYCLOMINE) I shouldn't be out in the heat like I have been. Now what am I supposed to do, exercise was helping me, a LOT!! Well, the cooler weather is coming, soon. I hope and pray. Any other suggestions would be helpful.thanxThanx for reading/listening...Jadair--- :love:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.