Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Hi missa,I usually don't have much of an appetite either. You could try drinking a nutritional drink like Ensure. At least it would add some calories and give you the nutrients you need. ------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Hi missa,I usually don't have much of an appetite either. You could try drinking a nutritional drink like Ensure. At least it would add some calories and give you the nutrients you need. ------------------"Remember To Stop and Smell the Roses"Rose (C-type)

G

·
Hi! Yeap, there are a lot of days that I don't feel like eating. I hardly enjoy food anymore, but I make myself eat because I know not eating makes things worse (for me at least). I sometime make smoothies or protein shakes so I can get some nutrition.

G

·
Hi! Yeap, there are a lot of days that I don't feel like eating. I hardly enjoy food anymore, but I make myself eat because I know not eating makes things worse (for me at least). I sometime make smoothies or protein shakes so I can get some nutrition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.