Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its 1.45 am here and im normally tucked up in bed, i need a body transplant
all my bits are sore and i cant get to sleep..My back is killing me since i hurt it when i was putting shopping in the boot last week,my head is constantly banging, and to top it all off i have a sore a** had ibs-c the last 4 days i just cant go and i need too
Ah well rant over (apologies) ill go and watch wwe.. night all..

·
Registered
9,141 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awww, Joolie. It's awful when everything hurts (am having a spot of that myself at the moment, Paxil withdrawal, hubby away, lack of sleep and PMS decided to kick in this morning so D is on it's way, stress is maxed out and SOOOOO tired and grumpy
) I hope you go soon and hope you feel better (((hugs))))

G

·
Jools - glad you are feeling better - I feel like I could scoop piles of poo outa my arse today - will not budge for some reason. Yummy - bet you guys are glad I posted this!!!Sue

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
HI Joolie, sorry to hear you were sick and glad to hear you feel better. We need to figure out how we can all get together and go out for a few drinks and forget about this IBS ####. Man that place better have a boat load of toilets. Ha Wouldn;t it be fun? We could talk for days and never be done.oh well wishfulll thinking.Take care Kat

G

·
You know KitKat - I've been thinking about the logistics (there, posh word for the day) of this for a while but can't see how, unless you fancy a groovy w/e in Manc? Can't quite see how I could raise the dosh to get to the States (I think my days as a supermodel are numbered) but it would be a laugh wouldn't it.Funnily enough somebody (sorry, can't remember who) suggested a reunion in the 'Pool which is only about 50 miles from here.Have to get our thinking caps on.Nice idea thoughSue

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yep, I wish I had a magic carpet I could just pop on over and visit you all
At the very least I'd like to visit that gorgeous hunk of fluff of Sue's (called Milo her doggie, not her husband, just for clarification in case I am sounding weird). Glad to hear you are feeling better Joolie and yes, Sue, TMI but if you can't tell us who can you tell
we all tell all round here

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Screamer,send me a little aussie kiss.thanks

G

·
Screamer - love it - hunk of fluff - the only "fluff" my husband has is on his top lip!!!!God that makes him sound disgusting - actually he's rather nice but not much doin' on the hair on the head front these days bless!!Just off to take the real "hunk of fluff" for his daily constitutional (and oh what a shock - pissing with rain AGAIN!!).Sue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.