Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ex psych-shrink decided to put me in the psych ward. He's not even my dr. anymore. I just told him off the other day, and before I knew it the whole fleet was at my home...police, ambulance, even fire trucks. Where I live, when you dial 911, they send them all. I hope I'm making some sort of sense, because this screwed my head up litterly, I mean being admitted against my will. I have IBS/anxiety. I played their little game for one day..."have a good nite and a better day tomorrow" omg!! I could see if I had a problem. I didn't dare bring up my IBS, yeah right, at a psych hospital. This was wrong of this dr. he isn't even my dr. anymore. I'm speaking of a shrink, a phychitrist, a looney tune, cause that's what he is. I'm trying to find a lawyer who will take this case without any cash needed down payment. This was not right, I was in my right mind. (other wise i wouldn't be home right now. Three frekin days in a psych hospital. I'm talking in riddles here, circles, i'm so upset, angry, more pain, and anxiety. I feel ROTTON!! i THINK i better stop here for now, i'm making a fool of myself.love ya all,jadair

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
WOW! Take care of yourself!
and do see a lawyer!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did forget to mention the most important part of this whole ordeal. My MD, also an internalist seen my name on the list when he was doing his morning rounds. He came to the psych ward and asked what the he** I was doing here, not to me, but to the other doctors and staff there. My MD is the one who got me out within hours. I Love this MD to no end. He's such a sweetie,
in all things. I feel a bit better now, just had to get that out to all my friends here who care and know what my/our problem is.
Thank you all very much for listening.
:love: Jadair :love:

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Did you call 911 because you was sick ? Take care of your self...For many years I talked to therapist and everyone else about my stomach...but after coming here to the BB I was able to get relief...Hang in there...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I did not call 911 because I was sick. I just was talking to my shrink, which is now my ex phychiatrist. Read my first post, it explains it all. I just told him off because he's a jerk. That's what cause the whole thing.Jadair :love:

·
Registered
27 Posts
They can do that? I would have assumed that they would have to have a really good reason to commit somebody against their will, and go to a judge before they do it. It's pretty scary that somebody can do it that easily here in America (I notice your profile says CT). I'll have to remember never to yell at a psychiatrist! I agree with Auroraheart about seeing a lawyer. If a psychiatrist did that to me I'd make sure he spends a long time in court just out of revenge. But aside from revenge, surely there must be some standards that they must go by before they commit somebody. Either a lawyer or yourself should make sure there were no rules broken.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It sounds like this stupid Psyche Doctor didn't like your honest evaluation of his performance. And what an evil horrible person to use his position and influence for revenge. He should be made to go to Revenge Management Therapy (if such a thing exists).

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I know is telling him off big time. I doubt it, but maybe I did say something "stupid." I really don't think I did. But like I said, once my MD, found this out, he thought it was nuts, and I was out that day. My MD is cool, and he knows I dislike (i'd like to use another few choice words) this shrink. I'm doing well w/o a shrink, especially this one who makes a bad name for other psychiatrists. I swear, if anyone of you went to this shrink, you'd see why he's such a wacko. On the brighter side, it was a nice warm sunny day today.How is everyone handling the change of weather with IBS? Has it affected anyone yet? Everyone take care, and have a wonderful weekend.Jadair---
:love:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.