Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spirit --- I was just wondering how you're are doing after you bad w/end? Have you seen your doctor and how is it with the nausea and shivering?Roz

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm still here. Alive and somewhat kicking. Still nauseous. It went away for a few days, but came back full force. I really don't know what to do about it. It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm up... AGAIN! This really bites...Thanks for inquiring all. I'm doing better... I think.
Now if only I can get rid of my nausea. I've tried everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So glad to hear that you are alive and kicking (albeit not to enthusiastically) I was concerned cos we hadn't heard from you since the w/end. Have you been back to the Dr's since then? What are your plans re the nausea etc?Hope by now you are asleep in bed!Roz

·
Registered
773 Posts
Pregnant?? What gave you that idea? No. I'm not pregnant. Everything's getting better. It's just the nausea and the lower back pain.I've seen my doctor twice since the ER, and he's now put me back on cimetidine (600mg) twice a day. It's too soon to tell if it's going to work. And for the back I'm on baclofen. It's a muscle relaxer. I had an infecetion. It's still there (I think) but it's getting better. No more bad bm's.

·
Registered
374 Posts
the nausea gave me the idea....a friend of mine had real bad nausea for 4 months and she didnt know she was pregnant...that was her only symptom!!!happy that your are doing better(no diarrhea).Keep me posted.------------------Fuzzz (fed up with IBS)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.