Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started taking the Caltrate today. I'm hoping it helps. If I can get the IBS in check I can work on everything else. I also have PTSD from an incident in the military where I almost died. I am going to probably have to go back and get some help with that again. The IBS contributes to the depression and anxiety that comes with the PTSD. I used to take paxil and I think I am going back on it. Just a little note for the others that let the IBS get to you...Don't let it get you down! Keep fighting! In the past year I lost my job and alot of friends before I decided I really needed to put an effort into it. I let it get to me and it almost did me in. I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully after some testsd on Monday the light will get brighter. The fingers are crossed!!!!!!!Shooter------------------Shooter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow Shooter!! What a time you have had of it. So glad you have managed to hang in there and have such a good outlook. The Caltrate has been a blessing to me! I can't say enough for it. I started out back in 88 with the "d" and tried to control it with Immodium. Something changed it to "C" last July. Now I know it was that the gas or something was blocking/plugging everything up.Sorry I have no idea what PTSD stand for. It sounds terrible though.Take care and keep posting!Jeanette

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hey, Shooter! I love your attitude! I also refuse to let IBS win - I'll go down fighting if I have to, but I think I'm starting to beat it - it can be done!Hang in there, man - you'll find a lot of compassionate people here, and that's really what it's all about, isn't it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.