Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to mention last posting! I do not eat bran or wheat products anymore. They are not good for IBS patients in general! If you need more fiber, go for Psylium or increase water etc. Do not eat Bran/Wheat!

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's not really fair. Just because wheat and bran products weren't good for you doesn't mean they're bad for everyone. There are lots of people here who have been helped by eating high-fiber cereal.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's not really fair. Just because wheat and bran products weren't good for you doesn't mean they're bad for everyone. There are lots of people here who have been helped by eating high-fiber cereal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I find that if the only source of fibre I get is bran type then it isn't good but combined with other sources it is excellent! I use it to make soda bread and in that form I find it really helps

·
Registered
79 Posts
I find that if the only source of fibre I get is bran type then it isn't good but combined with other sources it is excellent! I use it to make soda bread and in that form I find it really helps

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
personally, i like to start off every day with a bowl of fiber one cereal. when i don't do that i tend to get C. i also take a fiber supplement (in pill form) just thought i'd share. it helps to remember that ibs is different for everyone, and everyone has different trigger foods!~mrs. mason

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
personally, i like to start off every day with a bowl of fiber one cereal. when i don't do that i tend to get C. i also take a fiber supplement (in pill form) just thought i'd share. it helps to remember that ibs is different for everyone, and everyone has different trigger foods!~mrs. mason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.