Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past 4 or 5 months, I have felt like ZERO hunger. I can go for days w/o eating, but I haven't actually tried that yet cause I know I will just feel like crap. My stomach like never growls anymore either? Like nothing. That usually tells me to eat, or switches on the light bulb in my head that I am hungry. I guess both go hand in hand but what could be the cause? I've seen my GI doctor many times but even he with a couple of tests and GI barium x-ray can't find anything wrong. It sucks cause not being hungry...well...just makes you feel kind of weird? Back then I used to get these hunger pains when my stomach is empty, kinda signifying I should eat even though I am not hungry. Now I can go most of the day and my stomach/intestines feel fine. And when I do eat, I don't ever really feel "Full". Almost like it goes right through me with no effects. Can someone help me out? 5 stars for a good and helpful answer, and please don't say go to a doctor, I have been to many and they can't seem to help me either! :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
I feel the same way man. I don't ever get hungry nor do I ever feel full. I eat based on the clock. I was once 140 pounds and because I didn't feel like eating I dropped to 96 pounds. I'm 6 feet tall! I hope you still get on here and have some hope because I sent you a message that helped me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the past 4 or 5 months, I have felt like ZERO hunger. I can go for days w/o eating, but I haven't actually tried that yet cause I know I will just feel like crap. My stomach like never growls anymore either? Like nothing. That usually tells me to eat, or switches on the light bulb in my head that I am hungry. I guess both go hand in hand but what could be the cause? I've seen my GI doctor many times but even he with a couple of tests and GI barium x-ray can't find anything wrong. It sucks cause not being hungry...well...just makes you feel kind of weird? Back then I used to get these hunger pains when my stomach is empty, kinda signifying I should eat even though I am not hungry. Now I can go most of the day and my stomach/intestines feel fine. And when I do eat, I don't ever really feel "Full". Almost like it goes right through me with no effects. Can someone help me out? 5 stars for a good and helpful answer, and please don't say go to a doctor, I have been to many and they can't seem to help me either! :(
I have the same problem.. I feel nothing from my stomch. No hunger / full pain. Nothing. Can't eat when I do I start burping and feel yucky.. Any luck figuring this out yet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel the same way man. I don't ever get hungry nor do I ever feel full. I eat based on the clock. I was once 140 pounds and because I didn't feel like eating I dropped to 96 pounds. I'm 6 feet tall! I hope you still get on here and have some hope because I sent you a message that helped me.
Hi. I have she problem. Feel nothing from stomach at all.. I can feel it with my hand vibrating sometimes but x can't feel anything on the inside.... Any idea what caused this for you also no appitite at all ever

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I have she problem. Feel nothing from stomach at all.. I can feel it with my hand vibrating sometimes but x can't feel anything on the inside.... Any idea what caused this for you also no appitite at all ever
Did this ever improve for you? I'm currently experiencing the weird no-hunger phenomenon and its extremely weird and frustrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts