Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I have IBS, but I certainly have the symtoms. Last month, I had D and C for about a week. It was so bad I went to a doctor, but she dismissed it as a very bad stomach flu. Ever since, my stomach has been growling. I don't know why, I'm not hungry. Do you guys have any solutions to get rid of stomach growling?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Are you still suffering from any other symptoms? Gas, C or D? Pain? May be gas, may be just stool moving around, may be any number of things. Give us some more data as far as symptoms....------------------Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Maggview, is right but I would increase my fluids right now and see if that helps. I would also add some good bateria perhaps, esspecially if you were on anti-biotics,you might want to eat some yogurt.[This message has been edited by eric (edited 12-09-1999).]

·
Registered
598 Posts
There's a thread called "bizarre intestinal sounds" that's been on the board for many months that includes a lot of advice for this condition. If you can't find it, try searching the keyword "chammomile" or "Peppermint" the tea made from these herbs helps a lot.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I just bumped two items to the top of the BB for you - loud noises and chammomile tea. I couldn't find the item on bizzare intestinal sounds that I mentioned; there is one, b ut it doesn't have answers. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.