Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always get the feeling that there is still a piece stool stuck "up there" even after I finish pooing. It does not come out no matter how hard I strain. My other stools can still pass out normally without any problems. Anyone know what is going on and can provide me with a solution?Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi chyuu: I'm not sure what you mean. Is it that you really do get everything out, and it still feels like you have to go, or is is that there is a stool still stuck?If it is a stool that's still stuck, I get that if I take a pain pill like tylenol, midol, or especially a prescription like fuorinal or tylenol III, etc. A stool will be 1/2 way out, and it won't come out. Don't strain or push, though as that causes hemmeroids, and for me, if I push, it will for sure be a lost cause. The only solution is an enema.If you really do get it all out, and it still feels like you have to go, you may have a spastic colon. I've had that (IBS-C) for 35 years and know the feeling well. If you are "regular" that feeling will go away. The trick is to get regular.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.