Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my stomach was hurting me all day yesterday and after i ate spaghetti it started hurting me worse and i started belching alot and one time some food came up in a belch and my back started hurting and i started feeling this pain like shooting through my intestines and it eventually calmed down and this morning i woke up and i was starving and i just ate then i went to the bathroom and my stool was really really like greasy and frothy and floating, and my stomach is hurting me now and i'm belching alot. what all could cause that type of stools? what could malabsorption mean is wrong? out of all the tests i have could there be something that wouldn't have shown up? could it be anything serious???? when should i start to worry??? thanks and God Bless

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
when i eat it does feel like my stomach is having a hard time breaking down the food and it starts gurgling and rumbling around and i start belching alot from deep down, (hard to explain), but i belch ALOT and can taste whatever i have just ate. i know some might think that is normal but this is excessivly bad. constantly belching, and alot of flactuence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.