Hi everybody,I would appreciate some input into the decision I'm facing now, which is whether to continue trying to find a "cure" for my IBS/SIBO bloating or whether to just live with it.Quick recap: I got post-infectious IBS about 20 months ago. My symptoms have reduced to constant bloatedness and manageable constipation. Antibiotics, probiotics, Zelnorm, and Vivonex have failed to make the bloating go away. But thankfully I do not have any pain or any other effects that substantially impact my quality of life.One next possibility is a colonoscopy-- I've never had one-- but my doctors have been reluctant to do it because I'm an otherwise healthy 31 years old.Another possibility is more Vivonex, possibly for longer, possibly in combination with Xifaxan and Zelnorm. Another possibility is a low-dose drug like Paxil to treat the brain-gut dysfunction.But any of these treatments would involve significant cost and discomfort, with doubtful results, to try to solve a problem that doesn't really affect my quality of life (thank God). I could also wait six months and re-evaluate my feelings then. What do you think? I would really appreciate your friendly advice.