Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone strain all day because you just need to get the stool out because you keep feeling uncomforable like you have to go and feel like you are sitting on a ball or something?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yes. I am like that 24/7 I have IBS-D and have loose stools every day, but strain to get them out, I have a rectal mucosal lining prolapse also and that gives the feeling that you always need to empty yuor bowels and that you are sitting on a golf ball. I have been told not to strain and do pelvic floor exercises. Its so strange that i have to strain when the stools are loose, you would think it was easier to pass being loose , but it isnt.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I persistently strain on the toilet all the time,have done for years.My bowel movements are always soft and even with Diahorrea i strain,does not make any sense!The bowel just wont empty unless i strain,saying that i never feel i haved passed enough always feel something in bowel.I have damaged my rectum due to straining.No one can give me any answers,i have tried everything not to strain.It really is a big pain!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts