Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!This is really just a question to see if anyone else suffers from these types of strange pains.I usually get them when I have had very little to eat and they come right in the middle of my actual stomach area so quite high up. They're like stabbing pains - but here is the strange part...they completely disappear if I lie flat on my back. But as soon as I stand up again, they come back. I also tend to feel very nauseous when I have these pains. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?Thanks for reading!!RachL x

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I know the pains your talking about, I get something like them when Im hungry. I'll feel what I call it hungry- nauscious (sp??) and i'll have a pain that feels like soemone's stabbing my stomach. but then i'll eat a piece of toast or something and it'll slowly go away. The lying down part im not so sure about, if i lie down and get into a fetal position it goes away, dont know about the lying down flat. Hope that helps?good luck!

G

·
stabbing pains, burning. for me its pretty rare that i get them but when i do - means i ate something i shouldnt have and probaly will be in for a long night

1 - 3 of 3 Posts