Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever experience anyhting like this--I will be just sitting here reading something on the internet and it's like a silent snap goes through my brain making me almost lose focus, making feel as if I have lurched forward, leaving me a bit dizzy and shakey and nauseous. At first I feel as if I cannot stand up but I can. It leaves me shakey feeling for quite some time and it scares the #### out of me. I have tried to describe this to my doc and he just shakes his head, he doesn't know what it is.Jenkins

·
Registered
605 Posts
Jenkins, I know exactly what you mean, it's sort of luck a buzz through the head? Could very well be related to the position of your neck while viewing your computer screen. When you sit at your computer, pay attention to the alignment of your spine (lower back against chair, ears, shoulders and hips in a straight line). Don't know if this is it, but I had a similar problem for a while and a chiropractor figured it out. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.