Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had these types of symptoms? I am trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with me. The doctors are of little help. However I do know that had clostridium difficle for a long time without being treated, but am now C.Diff free. But still I have these symptoms that are releived by Vancomycin but I can't get it if i don't have C.Diff. ???? Let me know please.1. SevereFatigue2. Cramping3. Diarrhea and constipation4. Loss of appetite5. Rectal bleeding, and fissures6. Loss of body fluids and nutrients7. Nausea8. Arthritis9. Inflammation of the eye10. Fatty liver11. Skin rashes12. Anemia13. Kidney stones14. Tremors15. Mucous in stool

·
Registered
85 Posts
I really, really hope this is not the case but have your doctor's checked for Crohn's disease?I have had it for 26 years and many of the symptoms are the same. Hope it's not but it would be a good idea to have it checked out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi There:I too have had C. difficile. Long past testing negative for the toxin, people feel really awful for a really long time. You may need an evaluation for Crohn's disease which could explain some of the other extraintestinal manifestations you describe. However, C. difficile, and the drugs you have to take to get rid of it, can also cause a lot of these problems as well. It took me several years to get back to some sort of normalcy after having had C. difficile. I know a wonderful support network for C. diff. If you are interested, let me know. ~JR~

G

·
Count your blessings that you can tolerate Vancomycin. I have become so allergic to it that my throat closes and I have trouble breathing. Don't use it unless you have to. Otherwise you also may develop an allergy to it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive had barium enima xrays, sig-scope, many stool tests, EGD, cat scans, you name it. But still no diagnosis. So i think chrons has be ruled out. I also have wierd muscle spasms all over my body. Does anyone else get those?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.