Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some opinions :(Last week I was at an amusement park, and obviously the rides are harsh on your bottom. the next day I got a bump on my butt cheek. It was really sore for the next few days to sit, lay or walk. It did get a bit better, but is still a bit sore when sitting. It is kind of purple in colour, which seems as if it is full of blood/puss, like a pimple. during this time, I have had my IBS flare up and give me IBS-D (not watery, just really soft). I also had some anxiety about flying to 1000 miles today which meant sitting a lot. Can anyone relate to this? Oh.. at times when I am done my BM I wipe... and i do get some "reddish puss" on the TP. Sorry for being a bit gruesome.THanks everyone

·
Registered
162 Posts
i find that when i worry or stress things down there go funny! i seem to get a bizzare pain after a BM, as for your wipe...its nothing you ate is it? i thought i saw red on my tissue and realised it was a pepper from the meal the night before lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
My IBS is usually triggered by stress. When it is triggered is when what I eat becomes a problem. It is so difficult to do but you got to relax and not let things get to you. Once I am stressed my IBS acts up then I stress on that.. Then I get hemmies.. then I stress about going to the bathroom... Then I get constipated.. I teach juvenile offenders relazation but I need to learn it myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.