Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need to talk about this a little bit.. I had a meeting out of town (a 4-hr drive)yesterday/today which I've been semi-dreading because of my IBS-D. I just started on Lotronex Monday and am having some very new experiences so far- like not only no D, but maybe some C!?! (I haven't gone in 3 days) I've found that when I eat I get some cramping ( and my mind goes "Uh-oh-- here we go again! Find the restroom quick!") but then all I have is a little gas, and the cramping goes away in a few minutes.I DEFINITELY can live with this! I just took some Metamucil, and will keep up my fiber intake to help with the C- I also think I might just start exercising again (so nice not to worry about finding a bathroom everywhere I go!)Anyway, I'm thrilled to be back home safe & sound with no embarrassing "incidents", and I just want to tell you all that I'm finally feeling there's hope for me & my digestion- and I sure appreciate you all being out there...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ask your doc about taking a couple of tablespoons of milk of mag at night, along with lots of water. some say it works well. good luck, may you travel often without accidents!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like your in heaven...What I would give to have alittle C...I have been hearing the name Lotronex for a few weeks now and cant find any info on webMD on it can anyone share the info???

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hi Haize:Click on "links" at the top of your screen and it will take you to our BB's page that has links to all kinds of medical sites. There is a link there to Glaxo with information about Lotronex.
JeanG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts