Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking magnesium in one form or another for 20 years; sometimes it makes me feel awful so i thought i would try and take it every other day; i won't do that again. on the day i didn't take it ( I take 1400 mg mag citrate pills), i couldn't go at all; but really that is not the worst part; i could take that; the worst part is that it moves along and then i feel like i have to go and poop gets stuck right at the outlet; there is nothing i can do to get it out; my experiment is over; i will have to take it every single day like i have been. trying to force poop out, having a brick there, well, it is gross and awful. I do wonder though why it gets so stuck there. is it a pelvic floor problem ( I have a dropped bladder and uterus although i had the problem before those things happened); i just wonder why it gets that far and nothing will get it out unless i take something. just pondering this dreadful situation and wishing it were different. sigh

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yes it could be a pelvic floor problem. Perhaps you should be evaluated for that? Give your Dr a call. No harm in ruling those out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts