Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
461 Posts
Dear Faye,Welcome to the board!
You never said if you were D or C type (or both) but it sounds like you're on a healthy path and really making an effort to change your diet.. good for you!!
Me, I'm D type. I watch what I eat and take LOTS of immodium. I recently started on the Caltrate again and am going to follow through with it this time as my body has really built up a tolerance towards the imodium (and at this rate it's breaking the bank) so I'm hoping that I can take the Caltrate and either reduce my dose of imodium or eliminate it completely.Do you excerise at all? I started exercising awhile ago and have seen a major improvement in my physical AND mental health.Anyways, I hope your new diet works for you. Keep us posted!
------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

· Registered
461 Posts
Dear Faye,Welcome to the board!
You never said if you were D or C type (or both) but it sounds like you're on a healthy path and really making an effort to change your diet.. good for you!!
Me, I'm D type. I watch what I eat and take LOTS of immodium. I recently started on the Caltrate again and am going to follow through with it this time as my body has really built up a tolerance towards the imodium (and at this rate it's breaking the bank) so I'm hoping that I can take the Caltrate and either reduce my dose of imodium or eliminate it completely.Do you excerise at all? I started exercising awhile ago and have seen a major improvement in my physical AND mental health.Anyways, I hope your new diet works for you. Keep us posted!
------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.