Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know this is so lame, but I'm going to purchase Mike's hypnotherapy tapes before the December sale is over. I've printed out the order form, but when I send my order in, does anyone know how many stamps I need to put on the envelope to get from the US to the UK? I *could* ask the PO but this time of year I really don't want to annoy them!!I figure a bunch of you have already ordered the tapes, so maybe you could indulge me, ignore my ignorance, and just tell me what to do.ALSO: Order form says $98 but it still is $88 for December, yes? Thanks much.P.S. Still have not heard anything about biopsy test results. Walking around with a phone, trying to breath somewhat normally.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry sorry sorry. Just saw Mike's post that the sale has been extended to mid-January, so I need to know only about the stamps. (Again, feeling ignorant, but begging your indulgence....)

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Kes, don't worry about that question as a lot of people have asked that, so no problem.First it is the December price(88.00) I need to change that form today. Second, someone told me the postal rate but I forgot if it was sixty cents or ninety cents,but somewhere in there and I think someone will tell you for sure. When you get them please keep us posted.------------------ http://webpotential.com/ericibs/index.htm

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Eric for making me feel less foolish. I think I'll wait for you to update the form before I send for the tapes just so it is official.Anyone know the postal rate? 60 cents? 90 cents?Actually, Eric, if you wouldn't take this as an insult, maybe you could add a p.s. on the form for those of us in the US about the rate when we get the answer?? And, if I haven't yet mentioned how much I enjoy your site, let me do so now. I check it out often, and actually admire that you've spent so much time and energy on your web site. IBS is such a nasty disorder in our society. People don't discuss such things. We all have to make up euphemisms, such as "I have stomach problems" (a phrase I use often when I'm in a social situation where everyone is eating and I'm just watching). Makes me made, but no one even want to hear the word "bowel" for goodness sake.Sorry to ramble. More stressed today than my usual high stress day! Thanks again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have sent letter to Europe for 2 .33 cent stamps and they have gotten there fine.I hope that's the case with this cuz I send my order to Mike using 2 of them. I really hope it shouldn't have been .90 cents postage.I guess I could always tell Mike to add the extra onto my order. I hope you're doing better.I know how alot of anxiety can be!Heather

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was being silly not to call the PO, so I did.It costs 60 cents to send a first-class letter to England up to 1/2 oz. From 1/2 oz to 1 oz it is $1.00 (i.e., 40 cents additional).They said one or two sheets of paper should be within the 1/2 oz limit.So looks like one sheet of order form and a check would take 60 cents.

G

·
Hi Kes,60 cents post seems to reach me ok.The question on how long form order to despatch. I hade a long meeting with the distributors yesterday. They fell behind some due to demand and one of the suppiers ( of the outer casings ) not extruding or moulding enough or some such bizarre processes. Also CD pressings were behind, but now I'm assured all is ok.I have instructed that from reciept of order they have 3 days to complete and despatch.Otherwise I will find different distributors.This may seem hard to some readers, it did to them - but when we fully understand the effects on people that IBS has - its imperative that the shorted possible time used. I also gave him a graphic detailed overview of IBS and its symptoms - pleased to say we now have a convert!!RegardsMike

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Kes, I changed the order form and Mike has answered your question on postage, I wasn't sure it would cost the same everywhere in the states but it looks like it might so I might add that also.Mike, thanks for being honest and I am sure the new convert will be on it, pretty funny in a way
!------------------ http://webpotential.com/ericibs/index.htm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.