Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i m new to this group,but i would like to share my story ,i have IBS since last 4 years,at first although i didnt knw what is happening,everytime i have cramp,bloating and i need to rush bathroom,i was living like a hell,although i have school and work ,my mind just didnt work.After doing so many research,i decided to apply natural remedy only,boz i want to get rid of it.Every morning i m taking flex seeds,grind it in a coffee machine and mix it with water,although i didnt have breakfast ,first week,so i m having cramp,but after that i started taking of breakfast and then i drink that mixure.One imp thing is once u grind it,u need take it immediately, coz It only takes 10 to 15 minutes in light and oxygen for the ground up flax seeds to become oxidized and lose it nutritive value.i did it for alomost 3 weeks and now i have no more symptoms,u can buy flex seeds ,its just about 3$ and u need to buy coffee grind machine,its does cost u much and its worth 2 try.i dont knw it will help u or not ,but its definitely worth 2 try,dont afraid if u have cramp in first few days,it wont be till last.thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Iuse flax seed alredy grund up and put it on my cerealor things like that. Is that as effective or d you know\Please let me know thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Okay. tyhe girl at the natural food store sold me ground up flax seed and said it works wonderful i will get some flaxseeds myself and grind them up how much do you put in water, and how much water do you use, and another questin, does it taste badi cannot handle icky tasty thinghsthanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
start with half tablespoon and mix with 1 class of water,it doesnt taste at all.u can increase quantity after that,but dont take much initially.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Okay. tyhe girl at the natural food store sold me ground up flax seed and said it works wonderful i will get some flaxseeds myself and grind them up how much do you put in water, and how much water do you use, and another questin, does it taste badi cannot handle icky tasty thinghsthanks
Thank yu so muchDeeDee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts