Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all: Had the colonoscopy this am...they didn't find anything, no polyps, no nothing!Hurray! Thanks to all for your support the past couple of days, it really did help.By the way, I found that mixing the Citromag with apple juice really really helped. Took me hours to drink it, but it's better than drinking it straight.blbe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blbe: So glad they didn't find anything. Tell me, was the test painful for you or did you get through the test w/o discomfort at all?bachiana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there: Nope, no pain at all...I said: "I want lots of drugs and I don't want to remember it at all" to every doctor, nurse and passerby that I could! And I don't remember anything.
I have had a heavy feeling in my chest since I woke up, the doctor said "well, you had some major drugs.." I hope it goes away..blbe

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
So glad they found nothing. I'm also glad it's all over with! Your very brave my friend!! I had to laugh about you telling everyone that you wanted some major drugs! LOL I would do the same exact thing!!------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.