Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone out there suffers from IBS A-abdominal pain---B-bloating----C-constipation and D-diarrhea all at the same time...If so what do you do...I am going crazy trying to figure out how to treat all of them ..esp the bloating I look like I am 6 months pregnant....Thanks for any info

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hello Christi.I'd say you can have them all at once if you mean all in one day because that has happened to me.The day before yesterday I had abdominal pain,bloating,diarrhea & constipation all in one day. First I had the diahrrea & then a couple hours later I thought I had to go so I tried & couldn't go,so I tried a little later & barely any BM come out just a tiny amount two BMs a little bigger than marbles & a little amount of mucus by itself. It's awful having it all. I'm new to this IBS so I don't know of any treatment but I can certainly relate to all those problems.I hope you can find some relief!!!Rainstorm76

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.