Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a surevy im conducting for socology please answer honestly! I postecd this in the meeting place too but i wanted some younger opinionsSkin art survey1. Do you know what a branding is? If yes, what do you believe it is2. Do you have any tattoos? How many? Of what?3. Do you have any brandings? How many? Of what?4. If you have a tattoo why did you get it?5. If you have a branding why did you get it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
1. Do you know what a branding is? If yes, what do you believe it isBurning a symbol or pattern onto the skin2. Do you have any tattoos? How many? Of what?No3. Do you have any brandings? How many? Of what?No4. If you have a tattoo why did you get it?n/a5. If you have a branding why did you get it?n/a

·
Registered
374 Posts
1. Do you know what a branding is? If yes, what do you believe it isI thought it was burning something into your skin.2. Do you have any tattoos? How many? Of what?Yes, one on my lower back, of a pink flower.3. Do you have any brandings? How many? Of what?no4. If you have a tattoo why did you get it?i wanted to mark my turning 18 somehow. i wanted to always remind myself how i felt at 18. i don't regret it two years later.5. If you have a branding why did you get it?n/a

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.