Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I subscribe to the Digestive Health & Nutrition magazine (and some others here do to). In their latest issue, they ask the subcribers if they're willing to be part of their Volunteer Readership Council. Basically that entails providing input about the magazine and suggestions for upcoming issues.I thought I would start a topic to get ideas from everyone here. I know a few topics that I want addressed (like the benefits of calcium for D-types), but since we all don't have exactly the same symptoms I figured it would be a good idea to get everyone's input.Thanks,TyFYI - I only have access to this BB while at work, so I may not be able to answer questions or comments too quickly.
------------------There is nothing so strong as gentleness,and there is nothing more gentle as real strength.[This message has been edited by Ty (edited 12-03-1999).]

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Ty, first of all I would love to read they cured IBS in the Magizine
! But, second it would be cool to see this BB and my website in the magizine, however, I am really interested in this,if you could email me with some specfics I would appreciate it,as there are many topics I can think of for articles. Thanks I think this is interesting. I am surprize you haven't gotten more comments on this post?------------------ http://webpotential.com/ericibs/index.htm

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good suggestion, eric!I figured I'd just post the info about the magazine in case others were interested:Digestive Health & Nutrition(published by the American Gastroenterological Association)7910 Woodmont Ave., 7th FloorBethesda, MD 20814DHN###gastro.org1-877-DHN-4YOULet me know if there are any other questions you have.Ty

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Thanks Ty, I'll look into it.

G

·
Hi Ty, Some thoughts I have about potential articles:- How can natural remedies help digestion- Food sensitivities of all sorts and how to test for them (Are they allergies or sensitivities)- All about calcium and what it does for us besides the obvious in helping bones or being a binder of sorts.- Everything and anything that has helped IBS sufferers.It's not much and very general. Thanks for asking. Jackie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.