Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Swollen ankles with asacol?

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Jupiter119 
You may want to use the Hop to and also ask this in the Crohn's and colitis room as usually Ascacol is used for those IBD's and not for IBS so there may be more people there who have taken it.Couldn't find that listed in the side effects, but there can be kidney side effects and I dunno if those would cause that type of swelling or not.It is probably worth asking the pharmacist or doctor if this is something that needs to be evaluated.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

You may want to use the Hop to and also ask this in the Crohn's and colitis room as usually Ascacol is used for those IBD's and not for IBS so there may be more people there who have taken it.Couldn't find that listed in the side effects, but there can be kidney side effects and I dunno if those would cause that type of swelling or not.It is probably worth asking the pharmacist or doctor if this is something that needs to be evaluated.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.