Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sydney Ohio? i live around Sydney, i am in Montgomery county, my best friend goes to Sydney a bit to go in for whing chun classes, i was almost afraid i was the only one around here with IBS, i was told a year ago, and it has been a long battle since, its hard trying to stay strong, a lot of people don't understand is it is the pain that makes it difficult to get through. i hope one day soon they find a cure for it. i have had to give up on so many foods i liked eating. i mostly do rice diets now and lots of water when possible. jogging and working out makes it a whole lot worse the next day, which sucks because i am now under weight. i am glad they are now taking IBS seriously unlike a while back where they claimed it was all in our heads when we knew it was more than something that simple. i had not ideal that IBS was a thing until my gastrologist told me i had a case of IBS. i thought my liver had failed or my gall bladder had stoped because i heard when that happens you are in a lot of pain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts