Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Symposium for IBS Patients on Saturday, June 12th in North Carolina The 2004 IBS Patient Symposium will be held at the William and Ida Friday Center at UNC in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, on Saturday, June 12. The symposium is titled "Understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Other Gastrointestinal Disorders", and is hosted by the UNC Center for Functional GI and Motility Disorders. It will provide an opportunity to learn about diagnosis, tests, and treatment options of the disorder, explore the role of diet, nutrition, gender, and hormones on IBS, and understand the pain of IBS through cutting edge research on brain imaging. Attendees will acquire a set of tools for symptom management and explore the benefits of alternative treatments, as well as learn about other available resources. Participants will also have the opportunity to select a break out session most related to their symptoms, which will be facilitated by Center faculty. If you are interested in attending , please contact the UNC Center for more information.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jeffrey Roberts said he is attending. I hope that the minutes can get posted on the web (this site?) somewhere. I cannot attend, but would like to get the info from it.I heard you get in free with priority seating: just bring stool sample. For all who attend, please say HI! to the geology building for me; Mitchell Hall.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jeffrey Roberts said he is attending. I hope that the minutes can get posted on the web (this site?) somewhere. I cannot attend, but would like to get the info from it.I heard you get in free with priority seating: just bring stool sample. For all who attend, please say HI! to the geology building for me; Mitchell Hall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.