Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted here before about my situation. Now I am an in urgent need for some pointers around what further tests I should consider :In June and July'05 - I had the following symptoms :-Feeling of Incomplete Evacuation (though I passed bowels normally - once a day)-Abdominal Pain triggered by food-Gas-Bloating-Feeling of fulness after eating-No C or DIn early August'05 - I took the following tests :-Colonoscopy -Endoscopy-Abdominal Ultrasound-SI Bacterial Overgrowth Test-Lactose Intolerant TestExcept for the Lactose Intolerance test, all other tests came back normal. Since Lactose Intolerance by itself could not explain all my symptoms (I had the cramps, no matter what I ate), the Doctor said I had IBS. August'05 and first half of September'05:Symptoms FreeStarting late September'05 : I have been having the following symptoms-Persistent Stomach Burning around the navel area (regardless of what/when I eat)-Very mild Nausea-Noticed small red Particles in the stool today (not sure if it is blood)-No C or DEverywhere I read on the internet, the most probable cause of my latest symptoms seem to be ULCER. But the endoscopy in early August found no ulcers or tumors. Also, my latest symptoms seem to be different from what I experienced in June/July'05. Pl. advise if I need to take another endoscopy test. Is it possible for Ulcers to form after my last endoscopy test in early August'05.I am at my wit's end.....in urgent need for ideas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.