Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I have a craving for tacos & beer. What do you all think? Am I bad or what? How many think I should go for it and how many think i'm crazy? -JOHN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya John,Do tacos and beer usually upset your IBS? Have you started Caltrate yet? Personally, when I want to eat something that I know will upset me, I JUST DO IT ANYWAY. What the hell???? You only live once right?????P.S., Have a beer for me, and I'll have one for you
[This message has been edited by TORPEDO BUTT (edited 04-17-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't you hate it when you get a food craving and don't know whether to act upon it? My opinion is, don't!!! If it's something that seems suspicious (like Mexican food), I'd stay away! I speak from experience here. Last Monday, I acted upon a food craving. Here it is 5 days later and I'm still paying for it! No food is worth it!-DebbyO------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey better get some ice packs for the ol bung hole later
thats always the worse part for me, feels like molten lava on the way out.------------------Peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO......Those pictures really made me want a beer!!!! My sister has a dog just like that!!!!!!!! HA HA
:0 - JOHN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ALSO HAVE CRAVINGS I CAN'T RESIST. COURSE IF YOU DANCE, YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER.PETER, THAT LITTLE DOG IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMMERCIALS. THEY JUST DON'T SHOW ENOUGH OF THE DOGGIE.------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'm getting a craving now for pizza and beer! And after the ballgame on Thursday with no repercussions, I'm real tempted to give in!I'm with Torp - if I really want something I'll do it and pay later!
------------------"Humor is your own smile surprising you in the mirror." Missycat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YES..I DID IT! Only it was burritos w/green chilies (even worse!!!) and beer!! And yes, "YOU PLAY..YOU PAY". And boy did I pay this morning!! HAHAH. I'm much better now, and plan on going back to a more "settled" diet. I had my fun for awhile.
JOHN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you had your burritos and cervezas
I've added a thing or two to my diet lately without any repercusions
I agree with DebbyO wholeheartedly on known trigger foods. A half hour of gorging on a favorite food isn't worth a week or two of miserable symptoms. PS: that chihuahua looks like a disgusting rodent, almost enough to turn my stomach.[This message has been edited by Ken (edited 04-19-99).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.