Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on Aciphex for a couple months and I recently have been having indigestion, BAD BLOATING and feeling pressure under my breastbone.I get D on and off, but lately feel like I'm not getting it all out when I go, kinda like having C.Also, I have been under a tremendous amount of stress. My mom died in March and my husband and I had to move in with my dad. He is very demanding at times. Has anyone else had similar symptoms?

· Registered
73 Posts
Aciphex doesn't work for everyone. I am a military wife, and I use the base pharmacy. The base pharmacy only has Aciphex and I was used to taking Prilosec. I don't get as good of relief with Aciphex as I did with Prilosec.I'm assuming that you're talking about relief of indigestion symptoms?I've heard others say the same thing. So, you might ask to try a different medication.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
I also couldn't take Aciphex. It didn't hurt me but it didn't help at all. I got better results with Prilosec and Nexium. If you are bloating, try to eat your starchy carbohydrates separate from fats and fatty foods. That helped me a lot with the bloating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.