Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take 3 different pills in the morning (listed in my sig). Do you guys take your pills all at the same time or space each pill out? Also, I'm hopefully getting my hands on Ativan this Thu. I have a plane flight the next morning. My fear is that I have never taken ativan before and I'm worried (!) that it will have a side effect I wasn't prepared for and I'll have a hellish plane flight as a result. Any words of advice? I had wanted to try the ativan when I wasn't going anywhere, but as luck would have it I have to wait till Thu. to get it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just realized- the 3 I take in the morning are Hyoscyamine (levsil), PB8 (Probiotic), and aciphex (for heartburn).

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just realized- the 3 I take in the morning are Hyoscyamine (levsil), PB8 (Probiotic), and aciphex (for heartburn).

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
I take a different approach; but have an even LARGER pile than you have: 2 vits and a cal-mag, 1 glucosamine, 2 "cholesterol blocking" supplements, 2 caps of the flavonoids. I bang 'em all back at once and get on with my day. I have been taking this approach since 98 and haven't grown any new appendages, yet. (This is the nice part about dietary supplements. No side effects.)

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
I take a different approach; but have an even LARGER pile than you have: 2 vits and a cal-mag, 1 glucosamine, 2 "cholesterol blocking" supplements, 2 caps of the flavonoids. I bang 'em all back at once and get on with my day. I have been taking this approach since 98 and haven't grown any new appendages, yet. (This is the nice part about dietary supplements. No side effects.)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok. Just wondered if these counteracted each other or anything. Mostly wondering about the antacid/levsil interaction. So far I haven't had problems, I was just curious what everyone else does.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ok. Just wondered if these counteracted each other or anything. Mostly wondering about the antacid/levsil interaction. So far I haven't had problems, I was just curious what everyone else does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts