Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
srhackett, they are both the same. The CD's might last longer, but its a preference thing.Believe me when I say crashing with them won't be a problem.
The first two weeks I slept like a baby.
------------------I work with Mike and the IBS Audio Program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com[This message has been edited by eric (edited 03-22-2001).]

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hello SR:Eric is right - you won't have any trouble relaxing while listening to the tapes. Quite a few of us fall asleep, that's how soothing they are.I finished them a year ago, and still listen now and then. My favorite time is night also since they seem to make my sleep better.Have fun!JeanG

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies - let me be more specific with my question. If I play the tapes or CD's - after the session for that day - I assume they will keep playing - I want to be able to put the tape or CD in and hit the sack and not have to worry about progressing on the tape when I am not supposed to - so I didn't know fi the tapes or CD would be better - or if it just doesn't matter and just order the damn things!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
The tapes are set up so there is one session on one side of the tape, so it just plays to the end. I dunno how the CD's are set up, but even if there were more than one session on a CD, most CD players can be set up to play one and only one track.K.------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
I have the CDs..they have two tracks on each of the three CDs..if you are listening on a personal player, like a walkman type as I do with the headphones, there is no automatic setting, so if you are listening to track one, you will either sleep thru the next track, or do as I do, and press stop. If you are listening to the 2nd track, then it just shuts off by itself. I find this easier than rewinding the session as the tape requires..just a personal preference!!!Hope that answered your question!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.