Hi guys,So I suffer from LG along with most of the people on this board, and as you are aware, it really sucks.The reason I am writing this post is to boost awareness of a temporary cure for LG that worked for me, as well as ask some more questions about it.Pepto Bismol worked wonders for getting rid of my LG for the day. I'd say it lasted around 8 hours. While I am aware that this is already known as a temporary treatment, I think I saw Kathleen's post where she recommended this, I don't think enough people know how great this stuff is. It will literally eliminate 95%-100% of all LG. You can even sit on a crowded bus, subway, or movie theater with no problems. It had been many months since I was able to sit right next to people with no sniffs or reactions at all. It seems like it could be amazing for a short-term thing, like a job interview.I have some questions about using this long term though. One, I've heard it can be toxic. How much is too much? Obviously you can't take it every day, but could you get by with 2-3x a week? Two, I used the pink liquid. I think I swallowed one plastic cup (that they give you) of it. The liquid tasted wretched, but the effect was well worth it. Do you get the same effect with the pills/chewable things? They would probably taste better.Seeing the effectiveness of Pepto Bismol has given me hope for a cure. It's like we already have a cure, but it's toxic. Can't someone isolate whatever it is that works for LG and put that into a non-toxic medicine? If so, we are saved.