Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah, it worked. After the word test is a complex theory for the cure for IBS. The words are invisible but if you have the Microsoft Invisible Word Filter (MIWF) you can see them and you will be cured. If you had the MIAGF (Microsoft Invisible Animated GIF Filter) you could see a really good animated GIF too.------------------Joe

·
Registered
385 Posts
Okay, that's it! I give *up*! I can't keep my software current for love or money. I'm sending off a nasty note to Microshaft to tell them to stop making upgrades (see my humor post) to their software for *at least* 3 months so everybody can catch up. And, don't tell me, the MIWF software is free, but if you want the MIAGF you have to purchase it...for at least $89.95.[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 02-10-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw it! I'm cured!!!!! I'm sure the hallucinagenic I took had nothing to do with it. See Bill, it does pay to keep your software current.------------------Martha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I GUESS I MISSED THAT POSTING. WHAT KIND OF TEST? IF BILL DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, I FEEL SURE I DON'T, BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've noticed a few snide (and not so snide) refeerences to bg and Microsoft here. Hasn't Bill made your life better as he has mine? I often think of how I probably would have frittered away those wonderful hundreds of hours that I instead spent improving my mind by trying to get Microsoftware to work. I wouldn't be the man I am today without having spent those wonderful times ( at $$$/minute) waiting on the end of a phone line awaiting the lucid elaborations of a Microsoft functionary trying to justify to me that there was nothing wrong with the software. I am a stronger person, and a better American for what bg and his great organization has done for me, and I think we all should count our lucky stars that bg cares so much about us all!! Don't be ungrateful.Maybe we can bill, when he owns the entire planet, to solve the IBS mystery.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joe,I too have paid to see P.T. Barnum's (read Microsoft) side show over and over. Behind every success story there are a million suckers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.