Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I refuse to take the meds the doc has offered me and decided to treat myself naturally. All I poop is green stools. I dont eat red meat . I eat alot of nuts and oats and seeds...I poop green seedy stools. I stay C and I eat alot of fiber...I drink alot of water....I cant lose any weight unless I get a colinic. I lost 10 lbs of feces last monday during a colonic. They are expensive so I cant do this all the time.Please tell me I am not alone...Please tell me this is what you deal with when you have IBS.I am making Kefir and eating dannons new Activia hoping it will help....I have horrible smelling gas as well. I walked a mile yesterday ...nothing...I refuse to take the meds the doc has offered me and decided to treat myself naturally. All I poop is green stools. I dont eat red meat . I eat alot of nuts and oats and seeds...I poop green seedy stools. I stay C and I eat alot of fiber...I drink alot of water....I cant lose any weight unless I get a colinic. I lost 10 lbs of feces last monday during a colonic. They are expensive so I cant do this all the time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts