Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank you all for your replies and advice. My special thanks to you, Lotronexlover, for your support and guidance (definitely a big help in my overall decision!)
I finally feel that I am headed in the right direction to get to the bottom of my pain and recurrant adhesions. I will be going to Thomas Jefferson to see a very respected GI on Wednesday April 24th. I am very optimistic that I will be able to get some help and aggresive action to find out the reason for all of what's been happening.
I thank you all for your support and will let you know what I find out...as I read in some other posts, I encourage you all to take matters into your own hands and continue to seek out help, wherever that may be. May you all be feeling well...take care and I will talk to you soon. :love: Heather (hak1luv###aol.com)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hi, sorry I couldn't respond to your IM earlier. My boss was around. Which GI are you going to? Angelo? Only Kidding. Angelo is a doll. I am glad you are going to finally get some answers. PLEASE let me know what happens. I am on the edge of my seat. Is he the one that recommended someone for you? I will be on vacation from 4/24 to 4/28. So, I will check the BB & my e-mail before I go. Please e-mail me all the details. Good Luck.email address - actionplumbingnj###aol.com

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hi, sorry I couldn't respond to your IM earlier. My boss was around. Which GI are you going to? Angelo? Only Kidding. Angelo is a doll. I am glad you are going to finally get some answers. PLEASE let me know what happens. I am on the edge of my seat. Is he the one that recommended someone for you? I will be on vacation from 4/24 to 4/28. So, I will check the BB & my e-mail before I go. Please e-mail me all the details. Good Luck.email address - actionplumbingnj###aol.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.