Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am truly amazed at how kind everone was to write back to me. I am feeling so bad, the cramps are killing me guys. Do you all ever have cramps that feel like contractions? Like labor pains? They are so bad. I feel like i lose control when i get this way and i feel like i could vomit , and do sometimes. Does anyone keep D more than C? I do. Thanks guys, you are a treasure. Lisa------------------Lisa

G

·
Yes, when I am having one of my really bad cramping and 'D' attacks, the pain can sometimes feel worse (harder, more intense) than labor pains did! When in severe pain like that I do get nauseous and on one occasion actually did vomit. Now there's an attractive mind picture - me sitting on the toilet holding the bathrom wastebasket to throw up into! But I bet others have been there as well. I also have more 'D' than 'C'. The only time I get 'C' is after too much Immodium or too much calcium. LynneB

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I get the same way. But since I don't have any kids, I can't equate the feeling to labour pains! Although it's similar to my menstrual pains - but definately not as bad (thank heaven!). I figure between the period pain and cramping and the Big D pain and cramping - I'm ready for childbirth!!
lesa - do you ever get REALLY bad nausea (like your gonna lose it real soon) while you're having the D? Can't tell you how often that happens to me!Ty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts