Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!I want to thank you for being so supportative of me while I have been going through all that I have. I finally took my self to the Psychologist today to find out why I have been thinking such bad thoughts. She diagnosed me with obsessive compulsive disorder. I kinda knew that I had something going on like that, just did not know that this what was getting in the way of me living my day-to-day life. She put me on Prozac, small doses to start and say I may need therapy as well to get through this, but feels 100% that I will get back to my smiling, great personality self. As far as the PSA test I will go back for that on the 15 of Aug, I know that test is going to come back fine as well. Well have to go for now and spend some needed quality time with my honey that I have been neglecting for the past 2 months ! (I am glad she is still there for me.Wish Me LuckThanks Again For Being There!Aaron

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi Aaron,Glad you got some help and that you are on the road to recovery.We're here for you whenever you need us.Hang in there..Jeanne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.