Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Winnie I, Fay, M.No Lom and linda, its great to know someone is out there. For two years I have felt like everyone is getting on with thier life while mine is misery it makes you resentfull even with those around you. This makes you feel worse that you even have these thoughts. The doc. put me on anti-depressants and keeps telling me I am depressed. You can bet your life I am who wouldn't be? when everyday is a new adventure into misery.Besides the usual symptoms I have a numbness down the right side that comes and goes this relly freaks me out. The doc. says distention? I would be interested if anyone else has this because I have not come across it in any of the books I have read. Thanks again bye for now. Aussie

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Numbness is not something I would think is related to IBS. You may want to check the side effects of the medication you are on and see if this is related.Linda

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Numbness is not something I would think is related to IBS. You may want to check the side effects of the medication you are on and see if this is related.Linda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.