Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Thankyou to everyone who replied!...

252 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JeanG 
#1 ·
Thanks to everyone who replied to my cry for help a couple of days ago. I've had a good couple of days - taken the advice about the 30day diary - which is a brill idea and actually one which my doctor advised too. Been eating my "normal" diet and proved that bread, milk and other dairy products aren't a problem. I have a feeling it may be rich foods like the mincemeat in mince pies (it's always the food you love the most isn't it!) But I haven't the guts (sorry about the pun), to eat one and find out for sure yet. Some one also suggested alcohol (particularly white wine), which I've also got to try yet, when I've got the courage.Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Hope everyone's feeling ok.Lucy x------------------"Tama tu tama ore, tama moe tama mate.""He who stands lives, he who sleeps dies."

#4 ·
Lucy, same kind of sweetener.

#5 ·
Hi Lucy:I've been using Stevia lately, which is an herbal sweetener, and it seems to be ok. If you do a search for it you'll pull up several discussion we had on it. The only problem is it's a bit expensive. Jean------------------"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." Babe Ruth. And I'm also Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS! Jean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.